CLEAN STAY PROMISE
During these unprecedented times, we recognize the need to do all we can to ensure the health and safety of our guests and associates. We will continue to closely monitor and follow guidelines from the CDC and local health departments.
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are adding additional steps to surpass the standards set forth for our industry. We will continue to monitor and adjust our services and offerings based on industry and regulatory directives.
**If you wish to thank our team for their work, you can do so digitally in under a minute. To securely leave a tip, please go here. 100% of this amount is distributed to the team members.**
Below are specific areas we are addressing throughout the guest experience within our hotel:
- Staff is sanitizing check-in items (i.e. room keys, credit card terminals, pens and registration desk) to prevent contact from staff and previous guests.
- Appropriate signage will be prominently displayed outlining proper mask usage and current physical distancing practices in use throughout the Hotel.
Public Spaces and Common Areas
- The pool is open, however, some furniture has been removed from pool deck to prevent gathering. Capacity limits will apply to follow distancing guidelines.
- All high touch areas (i.e. elevator buttons, door handles, hand rails, public bathrooms) are sanitized multiple times a day.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the hotel.
- Sanitation services are located at the registration desk and throughout the property.
- Guests may request Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) PPE at the reception desk
- Guest rooms have been thoroughly cleaned, disinfected, and sealed with a disinfection sticker that the guest will break upon entry.
- Each guest room will receive a COVID-19 awareness card which will outline the hotel’s health and disinfection steps.
- Hotel will provide disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer will be provided in each room for guest use (subject to availability and stored out of the reach of small children).
- There is a no-party policy. Quiet hours are from 10p to 9a. No outside visitors are permitted after 11pm.
- Daily housekeeping service will not be provided at this time to reduce guest interaction. Should you need additional in-room amenities we will be happy to deliver them to your room.
Food & Beverage (Complimentary)
- Complementary continental breakfast selections include Fresh Baked Pastry (GF available), Chobani Greek Yougurt, Fruit of the Day (VG), Local, Cage-Free Hard-Boiled Eggs, Kellogg’s Cereal (GF available), Juice, Milk, Tazo Teas. Deluxe Grab & Go add-ons are available for additional charge.
- Guest check out will be available by phone, and receipts will be emailed to reduce congestion at the registration desk.
Our Cancellation Policy
We want our guests to make informed travel decisions and have peace of mind anytime you choose to visit us. Please review our cancellation policy:
- For a full refund, please cancel 48 hours before arrival date. Some packages and offers might have different cancellation policies. Please review your reservations for details.
- Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
For general information or questions regarding our property, please email email@example.com or call (603) 842-6783. Book with confidence knowing we take your health and safety seriously.